Pediatric Dentistry in Chicago
Our dentists (and entire staff) understand the importance of good oral health even as young children. They have specialized training with primary teeth. They are here to help protect and restore children’s teeth so that they can speak and eat easily, as well as having a wonderful smile. They understand the growth and development of children’s teeth so that they can start their oral health off correctly.
We also understand how important it is to take care of your children’s teeth. We will work with parents to ensure that their children are taking good care of their teeth at home. We also monitor for any problems so we can catch them early. We will work with your child’s regular doctor if needed for any problems.
Claim New Paitent Special
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Christen Dinkha
Dr. Christen Dinkha received her Bachelor degree in Biology from University of Illinois at Chicago with Sume Cume Laude. Dr. Dinkha then completed her degree in Doctor in Dental Surgery from University of Illinois at Chicago with highest honor (distinction). Dr. Dinkha was awarded Leo and Wanda sabine scholarship in honor of exceptional commitment in the care of others.
Dr. Dinkha finds that dentistry not only satisfies her by transforming the smiles of people but also that she is able to help people change their lives, which is very rewarding for her. She believes in providing dental care in a relaxed atmosphere especially for those who have dental anxiety. She ensures that patients receive superior dental care in a comfortable and enjoyable environment.
Dr. Dinkha’s experience and enthusiasm benefit the patient’s providing a wide range of services including fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, teeth extractions, implant placement and restoration, and full smile makeover.
Dr. Dinkha attends seminars each year to keep up with the latest innovations in the dental field to provide her patients with high-quality care.
About Our Dental Practice
Welcome to Perfect Smile Dental Spa. For more than 20 years, we have provided comprehensive dental care to North Shore Chicago residents. We offer a unique dental experience in Chicago, including a wide range of dental services with the amenities of a spa. Whether you need an emergency dentist, implant dentist, cosmetic dentist, sedation dentist, or pediatric dentist, we offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages.
- General Dentistry – Whether you are looking for a family dentist, pediatric dentist, or need oral surgery, we offer comprehensive dental care for the whole family.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Chicago, we provide tooth whitening, porcelain veneers, Lumineers, Invisalign, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our dentists restore the appearance and function of your teeth with bridges, partials, dentures, implants, tooth-colored fillings, and same-day crowns.
- Implant Dentistry – An implant dentist offers a permanent solution for one or more missing teeth.
- Sedation Dentistry – We offer sedation dentistry to reduce fear, anxiety, and phobia, so patients can get the treatment they require.
- Emergency Dentistry – If you have a dental emergency in Chicago, call us for emergency dental care for children and adults.
In addition to treatment from an implant dentist, pediatric dentist, sedation dentist, tooth whitening dentist, and emergency dentist, we provide comfort amenities, including several options for massages during or after your treatment, warm paraffin wax, and aromatherapy. Massage relaxes the mind and body, reduces stress, relieves muscle tension, and encourages a feeling of well-being. Spa services are available with or without a dental appointment.
We can’t wait to meet you
Please take a few moments to browse our website to learn more about Perfect Smile Dental Spa. In addition to information about our dental services and spa services, you can view our Smile Gallery, read our patient newsletter and other patient resources, find new patient forms, find answers to your questions and look for special offers on dental treatments. Contact our Chicago office for an appointment or request an appointment online.